Wow, it’s almost 2016! Click here to see my resolutions from last year.
I have a lot of things I want to accomplish in the next year:
- Look out for a more structured blog. I’m going to start posting on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s, and I’ll post on the remaining days if I have extra content!
- I want to work out at least three times a week, but I want to reach my step goals on my Fitbit everyday.
- I want to eat cleaner (more fruits and vegetables!) and drink mostly water. I also want to try to have a salad every day.
- I want to finish my reading challenge (look out for this post in a few days) and read more for pleasure.
- I need to start sleeping better and making sure I get at least eight hours a night.
- I definitely want to go to church more consistently.
- I want to continue doing well in school and get into graduate school.
- I want to get another job, preferably at Ulta.
- I want to journal more and start writing for fun again.
- I would like to start sewing again.
- Finally, I want to learn to cook more things because I get my own kitchen again in August!
Things I accomplished in 2015:
- I got into my minor program! I’m officially an art student.
- As a result of the above, I’ve been creating a lot more art.
- I improved my GPA greatly.
- I worked on the blog more, though I’d like to post even more.
- I got a minor executive position with Sigma Kappa! I’m very excited to plan our philanthropy dinner this fall.
- I applied to study abroad in China in May! I should be finding out soon whether I got in.
2015 was a good year, but I think 2016 will be even better! Happy new year everyone :)