Here is what I accomplished this summer:
Make A’s in both of my classes
I made A’s in both drawing and accounting!
Organize my stuff into two sections: take home and keep for next year Move out of my apartment Get stuff for room at the Sigma Kappa house Workout and get healthy!: Obviously this is still a work in progress, but I am definitely eating a lot healthier now and have lost some weight!
- Read ten books (City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare; The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken; After by Anna Todd; Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken; After We Collided by Anna Todd; After We Fell by Anna Todd; After Ever Happy by Anna Todd; Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl) the fact that I didn’t finish this one is pretty frightening
Do crafts I’ve been meaning to try for a long time: I made a ridiculously large amount of stuff this summer
- Go through all my emails (someday I’ll accomplish this one…) HAHA.
Once again, I got through a couple hundred of them.
- Learn to cook ten new things (Graham cracker crust, French dip sandwiches and au jus; chocolate mousse pie, egg breakfast muffins, chicken with feta sauce, coffee ice cubes and iced coffee, chicken and feta wrap, cheesecake) I got close!
- Post sixty blog posts…:/
- Post ten videos…fail
Keep working on my Spanish and Italian (I just started learning Italian last week!)
Some additional things I accomplished:
– I hung out with a lot of old friends!
– I’m in the process of setting up an Etsy shop!
– I lived completely on my own for the first time!
– I’ve started the process of opening up an Etsy shop!