Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Even though my summer technically started on Friday, I decided to give myself the weekend off just to relax. I’m not going to have as many summer goals this year because I’m taking two summer classes: drawing (yay!) and accounting (boo).
- Make A’s in both of my classes
- Organize my stuff into two sections: take home and keep for next year
- Move out of my apartment
- Get stuff for room at the Sigma Kappa house
- Workout and get healthy!
- Read ten books
- Do crafts I’ve been meaning to try for a long time
- Go through all my emails (someday I’ll accomplish this one…)
- Learn to cook ten new things
- Post sixty blog posts
- Post ten videos
- Keep working on my Spanish and Italian (I just started learning Italian last week!)