At the beginning of the summer, I posted a list of goals I wanted to accomplish this summer. Here’s how I did:
- I want to lose ten pounds. This is on my list every year, but this year it’s especially important to me. I want to be in really good shape for rush!
Get my class C license. Don’t even ask me why I haven’t done this yet.
I finally got this one done in July.
- Go through all of my emails. I’ve gone through about 300 of them, and I’m not even halfway done. Hopefully I can get it all cleaned out by the time school starts.
I got through 600 more since the beginning of summer
Sixty blog posts. So far all of my goals are ones I also had last summer, but I think they’re more attainable this summer. I’ve been doing really well keeping up with my blog this year, so this one will be easy.
I wrote exactly sixty posts this summer, including this one and not including the one that I posted this past week.
- Twenty videos. This goal will be more difficult for me. I’m trying to get back into YouTube, but it always takes me forever to edit because I’m terrible with technology. I’ll try my best to accomplish this one, but there are no guarantees haha.
I uploaded four videos this summer. Safe to say I failed on this one haha. I got really busy with work, and I ended up misplacing my camera after a trip. I’m thinking I’m going to try to post one about every two weeks during the school year, but we’ll see how my schedule works out.
Read ten books. I made this one less than last summer because I’m going to be extremely busy for the next couple months. I’ve missed reading though, so I’ll definitely reach this goal. I’ve already started reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini.
I read Plague (Gone, #4) by Michael Grant; Princess Academy (Princess Academy, #1) by Shannon Hale; The Help by Kathryn Stockett; Fear (Gone, #5) by Michael Grant; Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate; Light (Gone, #6) by Michael Grant; Kidnapped the Wrong Sister by Marie Kelly; Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare; Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver; Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate; Something Borrowed (Darcy & Rachel, #1) by Emily Giffin; The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown; and Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia.
Get a job. I’ve already had a few interviews, so I think I’ll accomplish this one!
I got a job at Kohl’s!
Clean out my room. I’ve accumulated a lot of things I don’t need, so I really want to clean everything out of my room and start over.
- Make a scrapbook of my freshman year of college. My grandma gave me a really cute scrapbook for my birthday, but I haven’t had time to put it together yet. I think I’m going to put everything that was on my bulletin board in my dorm room into the book.
I’m working on this one now!
Catch up with my high school friends.
I saw a lot of people that I hadn’t seen since last summer and even graduation!
Keep in touch with my college friends.I made sure that I talked to my college friends often over the summer, even though we didn’t really see each other often (or in a few cases not at all).
- Finish Gossip Girl. I’m halfway through season four right now, so I only have about two seasons left. I’m pretty sure I’ll have it done in a few weeks.
I only have about five episodes left!
- Catch up on Vampire Diaries. I just started this series, but I want to catch up by the time season six starts.
I had a really busy summer, so I barely had time to finish Gossip Girl, let alone Vampire Diaries.