This post will be explaining how I did my hair the other day.
1) I brushed my hair and sprayed heat protector in it.
2) I curled my hair using my Jose Eber curling iron. I used the “banana curl” technique, which is wear you curl the hair flat against the barrel as opposed to twisting it as you curl the hair around the iron.
3) After I had curled my entire head of hair and let it cooled, I took a comb and gently brushed through my curls.
4) I used my Pantene hairspray to keep the style in place. I love how it did not make my hair crunchy at all. :)
5) Finally, I pinned my bangs back.