Here are my 2012 Resolutions
1. Stop drinking soda! I don’t drink a lot of soda anyway, but I really want to cut it out of my system. The only time I’ll allow myself to drink a soda this year is if it is a special occasion.
2. Work out at least two to three times a week! I really should be working out more times than that, but I’m trying to think realistically here.
3. Do better in school! I’m not a bad student, but I really want to bring my grades up. My hopes are to stay in the top ten throughout the end of the school year.
4. Make a new friend! This one shouldn’t be too hard, but I’m looking forward to it. :)
5. Eat healthier! This one is self explanatory. :)
6. Keep my room cleaner! This one’s for you, Dad.
I have some other mini things I want to accomplish throughout the year, but these are the main ones. :)
What are your New Year’s resolutions?