I was messing around with my makeup the other day, and this is what I came up with. If I messed up a little, it’s because I didn’t have my contacts in so I couldn’t see.
Here’s the overall look:
What you will need:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden XL
Wild Wheat single eyeshadow by ELF (given to me by my mom)
Swiss Chocolate single eyeshadow by Cover Girl (given to me by Landon)
Turquoise Tempest single eyeshadow by Cover Girl (given to me by Landon)
Black eyeliner by Essence
Lash Blast Length mascara by Cover Girl (given to me by my mom)
Black Volumizing mascara by Almay (given to me by my mom)
Silvery Mauve lipstick by Neutrogena (given to me by my grandma)
Pinky purple lipgloss (given to me by Hannah)
**Warning: this look is dramatic.**
1. Prime your eyes using your favorite primer. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden XL.
2. Use an angled eyeshadow brush to apply Wild Wheat to the inner third of your eyelid.
3. Using a regular eyeshadow brush, apply Swiss Chocolate to the center third of your lid.
4. Use a blending brush to blend the harsh line.
5. Using a crease brush, apply Turquoise Tempest to the outer third of your lid, your crease, and extend it upward towards your brow.
6. Use a highlight brush and apply Wild Wheat under your brow.
7. Take a blending brush and blend all harsh lines.
8. Clean up any excess eyeshadow that many have fallen.
9. Using a eyeliner brush, take some of Turquoise Tempest and liner your lower lash line with it.
10. Line your waterline with a black eyeliner.
11. Using the same eyeliner, line your upper lash line.
12. Apply two coats of Almay mascara and three coats of Lash Blast Length. Be sure to apply each coat while the one preceding it is still wet.
13. Make sure lips are properly exfoiliated and moisturized.
14. Apply Silvery Mauve lipstick to your lips.
15. Go over the lipstick with your pinkish purple lipgloss.
16. Get a bit of the lipstick on your finger and use it as a cream blush. Apply it to your apples and blend it towards your temples to look more natural.